What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are sent along with your visit to the website to the browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Safari) on the device you are using. The device can be your computer, laptop, tablet and/or smartphone. The browser can send this information again the next time you visit the website, so that you can always easily use the website. You can always change, accept or delete cookies in your Internet browser. How to set this up can be found via the ‘Help’ function in your browser. By the way, the cookies added in the browser on the device you are using cannot damage the files stored on the device you are using.
We use the following cookies
– Functional – To record visitor behavior to promote ease of use during your online visit
– Personal data – To track your browsing habits to enable targeted advertising and to conduct tests
– Statistics – Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to improve the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if it is legally required to do so and/or if third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google may use the information for other Google services.
– Social Media – To allow ‘Social plug-ins’ to function so you can share found information with friends and followers
– Advertisement – For tracking whether you have already purchased certain services from us
We try to anonymize this data as much as possible. This data will not be provided to third parties.
Personal data protection
Krb. Communication handles your personal data with care so do not sell your data to others. However, partners of Krb. communicate insight into your personal data because it is necessary to carry out certain projects for you; in that case, we will inform you in advance.
Krb. Communications has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data against loss or any form of unlawful acquisition/processing. These measures ensure a level of security appropriate to the size and nature of our business combined with the type of data you leave behind. We abide by the law in all cases, including the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG).